Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
Grilled Pineapple Sriracha Chicken
- 1 11.3 Oz Can Pineapple Juice
- 1/4 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Stone Ground Mustard
- 1-2 Lbs Chicken Any Cut Works
- Stir the pineapple nectar, bbq sauce, sriracha sauce, honey, and ground mustard together in a large mixing bowl. Place the chicken into the bowl, and make sure each piece gets covered with marinade. Cover the bowl in plastic wrap or dump everything into a gallon bag. Let the chicken marinate 4 hours to overnight.
- When you are ready to cook the chicken, preheat your grill or smoker for high, direct heat. Place the chicken on the grill grates, and cook until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
- When the chicken is finished cooking, put it on a plate, and cover with foil. Let the chicken rest for 10-20 minutes. While the chicken is resting, put the marinade into a sauce pan. Let the marinade simmer for 10-15 minutes. If you want the sauce to thicken, add a pinch of corn starch.
- Serve the chicken over rice, or on its own with a side of vegetables. Use a spoon to pour a small amount of the reduced marinade over each piece of chicken after it is plated. Enjoy!
This is the recipe that will always make me think of summer. Sriracha sauce is one of my favorite condiments. One of the best things you can do to sriracha, is add pineapple. This recipe is the perfect combination of spicy, sweet, and refreshing. Pineapple is the best way to freshen up a hot summer day.
The simplicity of this recipe is one of the best parts. It is made from common, and affordable ingredients. If you love the heat, and flavor of sriracha, and the sweetness of pineapple, this will be a recipe you need to try.