Amazing Smoky Beef Stroganoff With Leftover Beef Brisket
Smoky Beef Stroganoff
- 8 Oz Uncooked Pasta Choose your favorite kind
- 1 Lb Smoked Beef Brisket is best
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Diced Yellow Onion
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 10 Oz Sliced Crimini or White Mushrooms
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Hungarian Paprika Optional if you want it spicy
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- In a pot, heat up the oil on medium heat. Add the diced onion. Cook the onion until it starts to turn slightly translucent. Add the garlic and cook for another minute until fragrant. Add the mushrooms and cook until they start to release a bit of moisture.
- Add the beef broth, paprika, and uncooked noodles. Bring to a boil, and let simmer until the noodles are they are almost completely cooked. Add the sour cream, and the beef. Stir until combined. Let simmer until the noodles are done. Enjoy!
If you have never had stroganoff, you are really missing out. Stroganoff is a pasta dish made with beef broth, sour cream, and paprika. Ingredients such as mushrooms add a nice earthy flavor and amazing heartiness.
This is the perfect dish if you are craving something warm, and hearty. It is really easy to make, and can be made in one pan. Stroganoff is usually made with ground beef, but using leftover smoked beef is even better. If you are looking for new things to do with leftover brisket, this is a great dish for you.
Leave the extra dishes in the cupboard, and bring out one pan for this one. No need to cook the noodles first either. They will cook in the pot with the other amazing ingredients. Mushrooms are one of my favorite things in the world, and they bring this dish to a whole new level.
This is a very simple, yet filling dish. Stroganoff is a huge hit at our dinner table, and I hope you enjoy this recipe!